The LS Networks private network gives you reliability — it's that straightforward. Your calls “auto-prefer” our network so you have fewer dropped calls, better performance and predictable call paths. Voice performance is simply better overall when paired with LS Networks Ethernet.
The LS Network Advantage:
- Save money by combining voice and data
- Greater bandwidth utilization
- Customizable access speeds from single T1 up to 10 Gbps Ethernet
- Seamless voice and data communications
- Free outbound long-distance calling
- Consistent performance with Class-of-Service (CoS) controls
- Web-based reporting via the LS Networks service management portal
- First-call-resolution customer service
Benefits at a Glance
- Centralized Call Delivery: Route calls originating from various locations to your preferred central location.
- Branch Office IP PBX Extensions: Support all office locations with a single, centralized IP PBX at the location of your choice, with the option to build a private virtual network.
- Private Network Reliability: Better performance, calls “auto-prefer” our network, fewer calls are dropped and there are predictable call paths.
- Virtual Telephone Numbers (VTN): Support for both local and VTN so you can assign a number from anywhere to a phone outside of your calling area.
Questions? Contact us 24/7/365
Network Operations Center