Our History & Philosophy
LS Networks was founded in 2005 by a consortium of electric cooperatives with the goal of bringing better data communication services to rural Oregon. Since the beginning, our priority has been to provide service before profit, often investing resources into the community without immediate financial returns. We've engineered a network that provides the best connectivity available across the Northwest and beyond through our national and global partners.
Today, LS Networks reaches expansive areas of Oregon, rural Washington, northern California and parts of Idaho — and we continue to grow. Our services have helped organizations in non-metro regions compete and grow, spurring economic recovery and jobs in local communities. We're proud to be part of these success stories.
The LS Networks Vision
We seek to create and operate a reliable, powerful and ubiquitous data network that makes a difference to the Pacific Northwest communities and customers we serve. We strive to be nimble and focused on customer needs, instead of on process and politics.
- Deliver impeccable customer experiences
- Demonstrate integrity through our actions and communications
- Create positive professional and personal experiences
- Be accountable for our contributions and transparently collaborate to support others
- Never settle for the status quo