The Marketing Administrator reports to the Vice President of Marketing. The Marketing Administrator is responsible for assisting in all areas of marketing strategy development and execution. This will include anything from assisting with market research to organizing the distribution of literature, or helping organize events. The Marketing Administrator will also be responsible for maintaining the LS Networks’ websites and other social media marketing tools and managing inquiries generated by visitors to the website.
- Assisting in the development and distribution of marketing and promotional material
- Provide planning and logistics support for field events, including sales meetings, seminars, exhibitions, and trade shows.
- Develop Marketing Calendar to track Events, Content Development and Marketing Campaigns.
- Develop and Maintain Customer Database for use with Email nurture programs
- Assist in the creation and posting of content for social media channels
- Conduct market research, collate findings and prepare executive summaries
- Reporting on campaign and program success by monitoring key metrics
- Responding to internal and external marketing queries via phone, email or social media
- Keeping abreast of industry trends and compelling marketing campaigns
Skills & Abilities
- Strong organization and communication skills and a self-directed work style.
- Well organized multitasker. Ability to prioritize tasks based on time sensitivity and importance.
- Passion for the marketing industry and willingness to learn new skills.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), Adobe Creative Suite and WordPress preferred. Presentation Skills, Creativity, Independence.
- Experience with FileMaker Pro and/or NetSuite a plus.
Education & Experience
- B.A. / B.S. degree or equivalent experience required.
- Knowledge of the telecommunications industry a plus.