Overview of Responsibilities
The individual in this role will be responsible for recording, processing, and maintaining AR/AP records in collaboration with the Staff Accountant.
- Validate vendor bills and accurately enter appropriate information into designated system in a timely manner.
- In collaboration with Staff Accountant, conduct periodic audits of vendor bills and resolve discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Create and send invoices in a timely manner; update invoice information in designated system.
- Work autonomously and in conjunction with Staff Accountant to contact past-due customers and document established payment arrangements.
- Update purchase orders and process bill payments.
- Work autonomously and in conjunction with Staff Accountant to record, process, and create month, quarter, and year end statements.
- Maintain accurate customer information which includes name, phone, email, and tax-exempt status.
- Receive and respond to customer calls, emails, and other methods of communication in a timely and professional manner.
To be successful, the individual in this position must:
- Demonstrate the skills and experience needed to fulfill this role.
At a minimum, the individual filling this role must be fluent in English, have two years of relevant experience, and a High School diploma or equivalent. Preference will be given to candidates who have completed some college courses or possess a relevant degree.
- Communicate potentially complex information in a clear and professional manner both over the phone, in person, and in ‘writing.’
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and professional integrity.
- Do their best to anticipate potential problems or challenges and work proactively to resolve the problem and/or overcome the challenge.
- Use company resources for business related purposes and make effective use of work time.
- Utilize phone, tablets, laptops, and other equipment to fulfill the needs of the position.
The following capabilities are required to perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations that do not create an undue burden on the company are available to address the following requirements.
- Recognize, interpret, and respond to variety of sounds and sustain concentration; focus in a busy and sometimes loud environment.
- Use full range of motion to and utilize fine motor skills; pick up, carry, hold, and deliver items of up to 50 pounds without assistance on a regular basis.
- Use direct, peripheral, near, and far vision; sit and stand for prolonged periods of time
To apply, please email a cover letter, resume and your salary requirements to Mark Roskopf at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the job title in the subject line.
LS Networks provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, age, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, military status, physical or mental disability, or any other legally protected status.